Think Medical's Abstract Dot Compression Socks are a cute way to dress up any pair of scrubs, enhance circulation, provide support, and help relieve tired legs after that long 12 hour shift! These compression socks include 10-14mmHg gradient compression that delivers controlled pressure from ankle to calf in order to help with blood flow. Perfect for nurses and medical professionals. Available in various colors and sizes.
Reg fits calf size 13-16", XL fits calf size 15-18"
- Available in Blue and Purple
- 10-14 mmHg Gradient Compression
- 90% Nylon, 8% Elastic, 2% Spandex
- Energize tired legs
- Reduce muscle strain and Relieve varicose vein discomfort
- Prevent swelling
- Non-restrictive comfort top
- Built-in arch support
- Hand wash cold. Line dry. Do not bleach.